Cloud Computing Development and Commercial Applications - Data, Analysis and Forecasts to 2019
Cloud computing continues to gain acceptance in business, enterprise and consumer markets. But can the momentum be sustained? Can current market prices remain? Will the infrastructure and security be satisfactory for the growing user base? With increased concerns over data ownership, will users remain satisfied with outsourced storage and access? We are now entering a stage of user acceptance, so can Cloud companies maintain their usage rates and stop churn? These are key questions as we enter the next phase of Cloud acceptance. This report will ensure you and your company are in the best position to take advantage of the key opportunities within the Cloud IT market.
- GMR Data predict that the cloud computing market will be worth $75bn this year, but what will it be next year? What about the following year, and in 2019? This report tells you.
- Which areas of the world will be key in cloud computing as the industry develops, seeks to maximize revenues and reduce costs? GMR Data will tell you.
- What are the key R&D pipelines and high growth potential in each industry and regional sector?
The 3 Key challenges that must be faced in the global cloud computing market include:
1. The cloud computing market has grown exponentially over the last 5 years. As companies and increasingly individuals and governments have begun or deployed this service for reasons primarily related to expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency, the cloud computing market has grown considerably - how has the market coped with this? Can the infrastructure hold up?
2. This increased market is directly linked to pricing and savings - can these pricing strategies be maintained? With the major IT players offering cloud services we can expect major competition, but does it ensure innovative services and value? With various pricing models based on subscription, consumption, advertising, and market-based, is your company achieving the best revenue streams or is your company operating within the best pricing format.
3. Key services that are proving particularly popular relate to data storage, backup and recovery, as well as customer relationship management models and user productivity suites. There is still space in the market for innovative services that drive expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency. What will they be, and who will get them to market first?
Through reading this report you will gain knowledge of the following:
a) Analysis of the state of the global cloud computing market in 2014 and a market forecast for the period 2014-2019.
b) Identify how the market operates and which companies are operating in the market, their current products and pipeline candidates
c) Discover how the global cloud market is evolving across the forecast period of 2014-2019 through the examination of global and regional benefits and challenges, particularly relating to political, economic, social, and technological factors
d) Read our interview with 2 key global authorities, as well as 2 new entrants, in the cloud computing market
Only by ordering this in-depth exclusive report will you have full access to the unique findings. This information is not available anywhere else. Find full details of these IT developments and services in this new GMR Data report.
Discover exactly what the industry leaders are doing TODAY -
Within GMR Datas 'Cloud Computing Development and Commercial Application - Data, Analysis and Forecasts to 2019 we analyse the key Cloud Computing and Services in the market today and how they will perform across the next 5 years.
Our study focuses on the revenues of the top cloud computing companies. With variable services and pricing models how will these key companies and services fare across the next five years? ONLY THIS UNIQUE REPORT WILL TELL YOU
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
PLUS In-depth country analysis Discover which countries and regions will see the greatest impact of cloud computing operation and infrastructure to 2023?
Exclusive Industry sourced information, not available anywhere else
As well as primary and secondary research sources, GMR Data have interviewed leading Cloud Computing specialists within major IT, R&D, users, infrastructure providers, security and data management organisations. From these interviews we have selected original, exclusive, transcribed interviews with leading specialists in their field This information is not available anywhere else.
This GMR Data report is the single tool to equip you with the latest trends in all regional markets and why all stakeholders demand the continued development of Cloud Computing. This report will arm you with all you and your company require to develop, price, launch and market cloud computing products and services today.
With over 100 pages, and over 70 charts, tables and graphs, this dedicated specialist report will ensure you remain equipped and fully informed, to succeed in this competitive market.
While a blockchain may not provide the solution for every in hotel industry, but blockchain-based systems do present efficient solutions for several aspects of the industry....Read More
Blockchain can be used for smart contracts, voting, supply chain management, property rights, and personal records in Real Estate Sector...Read More
If you're looking to buy some cryptocurrency, can't decide which one to go for, check this infographic on the 25 most popular Cryptocurrency...Read More
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Global Cloud Market Overview
1.2 Chapter Breakdown
1.3 Research and Analysis Methods
1.4 Drivers and Restraints of the Global Cloud Technology Market
2 Technology and Applications of Cloud Computing
2.1 Introduction to Cloud Computing
2.1.1 Multi-tenant Architecture
2.1.2 Economies of Scale
2.1.3 Rapid Implementation and Deployment
2.1.4 Access and Connectivity
2.2 Cloud Service Models
2.2.1 Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
2.2.2 Platform as a Service (PaaS)
2.2.3 Software as a Service (SaaS)
2.3 Key Deployment Models
2.5 Benefits and Concerns
18.104.22.168 Geolocation and Flexibility
22.214.171.124 Business Intelligence
126.96.36.199 Startup Culture
188.8.131.52 Data Lock-in
184.108.40.206 Supplier Transparency
220.127.116.11 Distribution and Licensing
18.104.22.168 Taxation and Royalty
22.214.171.124 Market, Service Model, and Deployment Review
3. Research and Development
3.1 Areas of Focus
3.1.1 IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
3.2 Opportunities and Challenges
3.3 Forecasting R&D
4 Leading Companies in the Global Cloud Market
4.1 Asset-rich IT giants
4.2 Agile Providers
4.2.2 Amazon Web Service (AWS)
4.3 Telecommunications Providers
4.3.2 Verizon Terremark
4.4 Hosting Providers
4.4.3 Digital Ocean
4.4.4 WP Engine
4.5 Recent Market Entrants
5 Leading Countries / Regions in the Global Cloud Market
5.1 Overview of Regional Cloud Market Projections
5.1.1 Regional Cloud Markets by IaaS
5.1.2 Regional Cloud Markets by Business Applications
5.1.3Regional Cloud Markets by Web Tools and Applications
5.1.4 Regional Cloud Markets by Hosting Services
5.2 Breakdown of Regional Cloud Market Projections
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Middle East and Africa
5.2.5 Latin America
6 PEST Analysis
6.1 Nation and Government
6.1.1 Cybercrime Legislation
6.1.2 Regulation and Trade Partnerships
6.1.3 Surveillance and Security
6.1.4 Big Data
6.1.5 Directory of Services
6.1.6 Citizen Engagement
6.2 Healthcare - eHealthcare, Cloud Access Locations & Lack of Interoperability
6.3Education Digital Literacy, ELearning & Social Enterprise Initiatives
6.4 Telecommunications Benefit of Service Aggregation, Real-Time Monitoring and Secure Networks
6.5 Media- Multi-Platform Content Accessibility, Personalisation and Revenue Generation
7 Expert Opinion
7.1 BCC Risk Advisory
The Racing Post
University of Oxford